- Ochtend- of middagvertrek naar keuze
- Geniet van fantastische uitzichten
- Geleid door een plaatselijke gids
- Privétour voor uw groep met gids/chauffeur
- Inclusief alle toegangsprijzen
Pickup from your hotel at Yangon or meet at Yangon International Airport with our local experience guide. Drive to Bago, formerly known as Hanthawaddy of Mon Kingdom in 15th century. Then will drop in the highlights of Bago such as the Kyakhat Wine Monastery, the Shwemawdaw Pagoda, the huge Reclining Buddha of Shwethelyaung, the four Giant Buddha images of Kyaikpun Pagoda and the excavation site and restoration work of Kanbawzathadi, the palace of famous King Bayinnaung. Have lunch at local restaurant. Then continue driving directly to Kyaik Hti Yoe, a Golden Rock Pagoda, from the Kinpun base camp to the pagoda at about 3pm. On arriving on the platform of the Pagoda, walk and visit around pagoda. After visiting around the Pagoda, check in hotel and free at leisure.
Overnight: Kyaikhto Hotel or similar
Day 2 Golden Rock – Yangon (B)
In the early morning, you can offer alms to Golden Rock. After having breakfast at the hotel, enjoy leisure time and check out of your hotel at 7am. Then drive directly to Yangon and arrive at your Yangon hotel in the afternoon.
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Tour for 2-3 people
This option is for maximum 3 adults. If an there is an odd number of people in the booking, we will book one single room for the extra adult.
Tour for a minimum of 4 people
This options is for a minnimum of 4 adults in the group. Maximum booking is 5 adults and one child.
- Overnight accommodation
- All private transferring within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes and services charge
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- 1 bottle drinking water for each day
- Truck fees to Golden Rock
- Visa to Myanmar
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Please note that Golden Rock site is closed from June to October during the rainy season