Stop at a lakeside yurt where you'll be recharged by a freshly made lunch. Then venture off again to finish up a day that will never be forgotten!
- This tour is not suitable for children. Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have full driver's license.
- This tour is rated as Advanced. It is appropriate for athletic, adventurous first timers, drivers with related experience, single riders, repeat guests. More challenging and extensive terrain.
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Departs at 8am
Departs at 12:30pm
- 4 hour snowmobile tour
- Professional guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($20 plus tax payable direct on day of tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Drivers must be fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a snowmobile or ATV.
- Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Dress warm and wear your own ski suit if you can. You will be more comfortable and save time in change room. Ski suits will be supplied to those who require them.
- There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or 'fanny' pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs / snowmobile.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 15 years and under
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have full driver's license.
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.