- Dagtrip (van bestemming A naar B)
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
- Directe bevestiging
- Perfecte kennismaking voor nieuwe bezoekers
After paying your entrance fee, head into the parkland and enjoy a short walk through the gorges with your guide, admiring the waterfalls and crystal-clear rock pools that abound. Return to your coach and relax on your journey to Randazzo, just outside Parco della Etna –a scenic national park.
Basilica di Santa Maria – Randazzo cathedral – is the town’s medieval masterpiece, so step inside and discover its beauty with your guide. Admire the columns that were built from local black lava stone and see a collection of 18th-century paintings. If you visit on a Sunday, your guide will also allow you some free time to browse the Sunday market at leisure.
Return to your coach and travel through Parco della Etna, into the foothills of Mount Etna, the smouldering volcano that’s lauded as Europe’s most active. Travel to the north refuge point, at an altitude of 6,234 feet (1,900 meters), and then leave your coach to explore the area independently.
If you are hungry, enjoy a bite to eat and drink in the refuge’s cafe (own expense), and be sure to ask your guide for hiking trail recommendations. The volcano’s rugged terrain matches the drama of its views, so sturdy walking shoes are just as necessary as your camera.
Upgrade to skip the free time and head straight to the upper areas, instead. Ascent by Jeeps to the authorized crater zones at approximately 3,000 meters assisted by licensed guides of the CAI (Italian Alpine Club). Stop to admire the eventual activity of the upper craters in the area of security.
Board your coach at the pre-arranged time, and then travel back to the start point in Taormina.
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Pick-up is also available in the areas of Taormina by the sea, Giardini Naxos, Recanati and Letojanni. Please contact the supplier to reconfirm the excursion at least the day before and to get more information about the closest pick-up point.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Includes trip to Alcantara Gorges, Randazzo and free time in the foothills of Mount Etna
Mount Etna Upper Craters
Includes trip to Alcantara Gorges, Randazzo and transport to Mount Etna's upper craters with a walking tour. You will reach the authorized crater zones at approximately 3,000 meters.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Tour escort/host
- Professional multilingual guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Gorges
- Wind jackets and boots rental
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Warm clothes and comfortable shoes are recommended
- The high-altitude ascents are not indicated for heart passengers, asthmatics and pregnant women.
- This tour is operated in English, German, Italian. All 3 languages will be spoken during the tour.
- Please note the upper craters we visit are at about 3000 meters height, the tour does not go to the summit of the vulcano
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.