- Stap terug in de tijd tijdens een historische tour
- Alle belastingen, brandstoftoeslagen en servicekosten inbegrepen
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
- Meerdaagse trip
Meet up with your guide in the lobby of either the Lotte Hotel or the Center Mark Hotel in central Seoul. The first stop is Jinjuseong Fortress, which is historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1952. After that, visit Nurimaru APEC House, which is a house where the world summit gathered together for an APEC meeting. For the next stop, go to Centum City Shopping Mall, Korea’s most sought-out shopping destination. After dinner, check in at your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure.
**Accommodation: Novotel Ambassador Busan or Similar (5-Star)
**Sea Cloud Hotel on those dates: 8/2
Day 2 (Wed): Busan – Ulsan – Gyeongju (B, L, D)
After breakfast, visit Ulgi Park which is littered with rocks that have been carved into interesting shapes by the wind and the ocean. Next, explore Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, a representative relic designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO. After that, explore Gyeongju National Museum, Anapji Pond and Tumuli Park. After check in, enjoy dinner at a local restaurant.
**Accommodation: Hilton Hotel Gyeongju or Similar (5-Star)
**Novotel Ambassador Daegu on this date: 8/3, 8/10
Day 3 (Thu): Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang (B, L, D)
After breakfast, visit Andong Hahoe village, home to descendants of the Ryu clan of Pungsan and well-known for its traditional houses. Next, visit Hanji Theme Park where you will get a chance to experience the Hanji making process. After that, transfer to Pyeongchang and check in at your hotel. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
**Accommodation: InterContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort or Similar (5-Star)
**Kangwon Convention Hotel on this date: 7/28, 12/22
**Hotel Inter-Burgo Wonju on this date: 8/4, 8/11, 12/29
Day 4 (Fri): Pyeongchang – Gangreung – Yangyang – Seoul (B, L)
After breakfast, visit Jumunjin Seafood Market, which has a variety of fresh seafood caught on the East Coast. For the next stop, transfer to Yangyang for a short hike at Mt Seorak's Jujeongol to enjoy nature. After that, transfer to Seoul and drop off service is available at the Lotte Hotel and the Center Mark Hotel.
Recente fotos van deze tour
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Lotte Hotel Lobby at 8:30am
Address: 38 Insa-dong 5gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, SO, South Korea
Lotte Hotel Seoul
Address: 30, Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Double Room Accommodation
Tour with double room accommodation
Single Room Accommodation
Tour with single room accommodation
2017 Twin/Double Room
Tour with 1 double bed or 2 single bed room accommodation. Please provide us your bedding type upon the time of booking.
2017 Single Room
Single room accommodation for single traveler.
Discover Korea: 4-Day Eastern Korea Tour Including Seoul and Busan
- 3 nights accommodation in 5-star hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation to all the places listed on the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to the travel date. Any booking made within 4 days will be rejected
- Price based on double occupancy. Single supplement charge of $210 will be added if single occupancy is requested -- if odd number of travelers except for ONE person (i.e. 3, 5, 7 and so on..), a triple bed OR a rollout bed may be requested and added by sending a note to supplier.
- At the time of booking, please inform the tour operator where you would like to be picked up; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Since we guarantee 100% departure for Discover Korea tours, your group may be joined with other Round Korea 7 days, Western Korea 4 Days, Round Korea 7 Days and Eastern Korea 4 Days tour groups. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join your group.
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.