Small group tours of Seattle. Space Needle, Pike Place Market and all major attractions, highlights and picture postcard photo-ops on a three hour tour in comfortable motor coaches with tours of never more than 14 guests. Fun, entertaining and informative guides provide local flavor with personal anecdotes and historical nuggets only a local could know.
On this exciting Seattle three-hour bus tour, you'll visit and learn about downtown Seattle, The Seattle Waterfront, Pioneer Square and witness some outstanding views of the city. You'll pass through quirky neighborhoods, visit the Ballard Locks with ladders for the spawning salmon, The Giant Bridge Troll, and the famous "Sleepless in Seattle" floating home. Each and every step is an experience not to be missed!
Downtown - There is a lot to see in Downtown Seattle, and the sights, due to the vibrant and growing nature of the city's core, are always changing. You will see downtown's retail stores, including the flagship stores of Nordstrom, Pike Place Farmers Market, the first Starbucks Coffee shop, and the Fish Markets.
The Waterfront - Seattle's Waterfront is an exciting place to go. Here, at the center of many of Seattle's water-based industries, you will see the freight port, Harbor Island and also the docks for the Washington State ferry system. Heading North along the waterfront past many souvenir shops, you'll see Ivars' Acres of Clams, and many other Puget Sound attractions. Finally you will head up to the beautiful Myrtle Edwards Park with its unparalleled views of Elliott Bay.
Pioneer Square - At the epicenter of Seattle, you'll find many of the oldest buildings in town, and also hear about the fire which, about a century ago, leveled the entire city. Pioneer Square is also home to many wonderful art galleries, antique and book stores.
Click on the ‘View Additional Info’ link below to view hotel pickup information.
Recente fotos van deze tour
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Departs from downtown Seattle hotels only. If you are staying in Bellevue or outside of Seattle, you will need to make your own way to a hotel in Seattle for pickup.
U wordt vóór deze tijd bij uw hotel opgehaald
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 1:30pm
Departs at 2:30pm
- Hotel pickup and drop off (click on the ‘View Additional Info’ link at the bottom of the Overview tab to view departure locations and times)
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hotel pickup and drop off only available for those staying in downtown area hotels; Click on the ‘View Additional Info’ link at the bottom of the Overview tab to view departure locations and times
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.