- Alle belastingen, brandstoftoeslagen en servicekosten inbegrepen
- Gratis drankjes inbegrepen
- Gratis ophalen/afzetten bij hotel inbegrepen
- Dit maakt u maar eens in uw leven mee
After arrival in Agra, you will be met by your local guide and then will head out for your day of Agra sightseeing. First, visit the Taj Mahal, Agra's most significant monument and a UNESCO World Heritage site. This beautiful building was built from the year 1632 AD to 1653 AD. Mughal and Persian architecture was used in its construction and reflects the love of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal. This building was built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz and now attracts millions of tourists and visitors in a year. Don’t forget to take quality pictures at the Taj Mahal before heading on.
After the Taj Mahal visit, move towards the Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Agra Fort was constructed by the third Mughal emperor Akbar on the remains of an ancient site known as Badalgarh. The fort was reconstructed by Akbar with some 4000 builders who worked daily and completed the task in 8 years from 1565 AD to 1573 AD. Spend an hour here with your guide.
After that, spend an hour visiting I'timad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb. This monument is well known as the Baby Taj, and the interior decoration is considered by many to have been the inspiration for the Taj Mahal.
You are then free to have lunch at a restaurant of your choosing (own expense). After lunch, you will head towards some shops where you will see the marble inlay work of Agra on white marble with various semi-precious stones. These pieces were created by the descendants of the craftsmen who built the Taj Mahal, and this inlay work is only done in Agra.
After the end of the tour, your driver will drive you back to Delhi and drop you off at your hotel at 7pm.
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
U wordt ongeveer 30-60 minuten vóór deze tijd bij uw hotel opgehaald
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Taj Mahal - A Tale Beneath a Marble Sky
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located Delhi hotels only)
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle; vehicle size depends on the size of the booking group
- Private guide
- All fuel, parking, state tax, and toll charges
- Government service tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Still or video camera fees
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- A maximum of 2 persons per booking
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiration date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler