- Inclusief alle toegangsprijzen
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
- Meerdaagse trip
Recente fotos van deze tour
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Ophalen van hotels begint circa 30-60 minuten eerder; het exacte tijdstip wordt bij herbevestiging doorgegeven.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Overnight accommodation in a shared, dormitory-style room that sleeps up to 6 people, with shared bathroom facilities
Private twin room. Two people booking together will be allocated a twin shared room. All bathroom facilities are private.
Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Meals as per itinerary (dinner on day one, breakfast on day two)
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size 24 participants
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack of soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: Only dinner is included on day 1 and breakfast on day 2. All other meals are not included
After leaving the city of Melbourne behind, you'll travel inland through the Western district, stopping for morning tea in Colac, before connecting to the Great Ocean Road, a famously scenic 150 mile(243 km) route that runs along the southwestern coast.
As you drive, you’ll stop at iconic spots like the Twelve Apostles rock formations and the Gibson Steps, where you’ll can admire spectacular limestone cliffs and rock formations. Further down the road, you’ll reach Loch Ard Gorge, named after a famous 1878 shipwreck. Hear the story of the survivors of the wreck as you take in the scenery and learn about other famous spots nearby, including the Razorback, Island Arch, Muttonbird Island, Loch Ard Cemetery, the Blowhole and Thunder Cave.
Midway along the coast you’ll drive through the Otway Ranges, known for lush rainforest and some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia. Then it's off to see the coastal towns of Apollo Bay and Lorne.
Throughout the day you’ll enjoy plenty of stops to take short walks, catch stunning views, and look for wildlife such as koalas and kangaroos. After a full day’s tour of scenic towns and beaches, you’ll stay overnight at the eastern end of the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy dinner as you relax in the evening.
Overnight: BIG4 Beacon Resort, Queenscliff
Day 2: Great Ocean Road – Phillip Island – Melbourne (B)
Have breakfast in the morning and then set out for the ferry across Port Phillip Bay. You'll arrive on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula where your first stop will be the seaside town of Portsea. Admire its picturesque bathing boxes — colorful small structures built on the beach — and enjoy amazing views from Murray’s lookout.
After taking in Portsea, you’ll get a close look at the furry residents of Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, have your photo taken with a koala (optional) and learn about the conservation of these native animals. You’ll also see some lesser known endangered species including the southern bettong, eastern quolls and fluffy gliders. From the sanctuary, you'll head to Phillip Island, where you'll visit the Nobbies boardwalk and have access to the best views of Phillip Island's rugged south coast.
Your last stop of the tour will take you to Summerland Beach, home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins. Watch the 'penguin parade' as hundreds of birds march across the beach at dusk to return to their nests for the night. Viewing platforms on the beach allow you to get a good look at the birds while maintaining a respectful distance.
You will be returned to Melbourne late in the evening at the end of your 2-day tour.
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.