- Allesomvattende bustour
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
- Ophalen van hotel inbegrepen
Day 2: Mpumalanga. Enjoy breakfast before setting out to explore the magnificent Panorama Route, one of the most scenic routes in the region, offering glorious views, spectacular landscapes and exquisite waterfalls. Visit majestic sights including God’s Window, the Three Rondawels and Blyderiver Canyon – the third largest canyon of its kind in the world, Bourkes Luck Potholes and the charming village of Graskop, one of the first gold mining camps in the country.
Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. [Breakfast, Dinner]
Day 3: Kruger National Park. The day begins with early morning coffee or tea, followed by a thrilling open vehicle game drive (with English speaking game ranger) through Kruger National Park with pre-packed breakfast. Your guide will endeavor to spoil you with sightings of the “Big Five”, general game and prolific bird life. Return to the lodge for lunch (own account) and a short siesta. In the afternoon we will journey once again through the magnificent expanses of the Kruger National Park, unrivaled in its diversity of flora and fauna. Enjoy an afternoon of game viewing in your closed touring vehicle pursuing the Big Five and other rare and endangered species. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight. [Breakfast, Dinner]
Day 4: Kruger National Park to Johannesburg. Enjoy breakfast before starting the return journey to Johannesburg. Arrive in Johannesburg, at O.R. Tambo International Airport, at approximately 2:30pm, where the tour ends on arrival. [Breakfast]
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Kruger National Park, lion
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Open vehicle safaris
- Sightseeing as specified
- Professional guide
- Selected activities, including exciting game drives in the world-famous Kruger National Park and a full day exploration of the scenic Panorama Route
- Meals, other than specified
- Activities, other than specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All departures in English with dual German/English commentary on selected departures
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required