Vila Velha Park (Parque Estadual De Vila Velha) impresses with its stone formations with curious forms that were created by the nature millions of years ago.
Witmarum is a rural settlement founded by Menonites in the 1950s. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes and the rural atmosphere. A delicious lunch is included (German specialties).
- Krijg tips van insiders ter plekke
- Ophalen van hotel inbegrepen
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
- Privétour voor uw groep met gids/chauffeur
- Inclusief alle toegangsprijzen
- Lunch inbegrepen
The landscapes are very beautiful, with rock formations, fields and farms (cattle raising and grains).
Vila Velha State Park (Parque Estadual De Vila Velha) has three main attractions:
- Arenitos: The stone formations have curious forms, like a cup, camel, ship, Indian, bottle, among others
- Furnas: Big craters with vegetation and water inside
- Lagoa Dourada: “Golden Lagoon” has its names as its waters become a golden color by sunset.
They settled in the former Cancela farm, that was divided into smaller farms of 250 hectares each, mainly for milk cattle and grains.
The local community still keeps traditions such as religion, the German language and dedication to work. The settlement is famous for its fine cheese production and milk, sold mainly in Curitiba. The history of the place can be seen at “Heimat Museum”. Enjoy the country environment and a typical German lunch.
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Language is subject to availability
- In case you have food restrictions, please inform the guide immediately, so that alternatives can be arranged prior to lunch time
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel