- Krijg tips van insiders ter plekke
- Gratis snacks inbegrepen
- Lunch inbegrepen
- Gratis ophalen/afzetten bij hotel inbegrepen
Your train tour starts on the track in Curitiba at 3,064 feet (934 meters) in elevation and ends in Morretes just a few meters above sea level. Aboard the train from the 1960s, travel the distance to Morretes—approximately 45 miles (70 km)—which takes about 3.5 hours as the track winds through the lush tropical vegetation of the rainforest with numerous bridges.
Morretes was a very important place by the end of the 19th century because it had three river ports to export the mate tea and sugarcane produced in the region. You'll also transfer to Antonina, a colonial harbor town with beautiful views of the bay. Enjoy a typical lunch in Morretes or Antonina that includes barreado, a beef stew served with cassava flour, rice, bananas, salad, seafood, and fish filet. If you wish, try the local sugarcane spirit.
Visit Morretes after lunch, and return to Curitiba by Graciosa Road or by Highway 277, arriving in the early evening.
Wagon tourist: Your train ticket is for the wagon of the intermediary (tourist) class; board service with soft drinks and snacks and local Portuguese-speaking guide. An English-speaking guide accompanies you if your group is four people or more.
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Train Serra Verde Express
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train ticket in tourist class
- Tour guide only for bookings of at least four people
- Drinks and dessert
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Language is subject to availability
- Delays may occur due to technical problems on the railway
- Please note: A tour guide will be on board the train with you only for groups of four people or more; if the number of participants is between one and three; the guide will give you some information about the tour prior to boarding. The guide on the train in the touristic class speaks only Portuguese
- If you have dietary restrictions, please inform the local tour operator immediately so that alternatives can be arranged prior to lunch time
- Usually the way back to Curitiba is via Graciosa Road, but it is subject to the weather conditions, as the road may be slippery. In case of rain, the way back will be BR-277
- In the case of children under 5 years old, no seat will be reserved. If you wish to have a separate seat for your child, please book him or her as an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.