Visit the mysterious ruins of Tulum and enjoy the view as you explore this abandoned walled city that towers above the deep turquoise of the Caribbean. Then visit Xel-Ha, a beautiful natural aquarium, home to a large variety of colorful tropical fish. Here, you can learn to snorkel or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun!
Tulum, the Walled City, is mounted high on the edge of a cliff. The abandoned city towers above the deep turquoise of the Caribbean and a beautiful white sandy beach. The city within the walls was only inhabited by the nobles, high priests and esteemed citizens such as astronomers, whereas the lower classes lived in simple wood and thatch huts beyond. The buildings in the city were originally covered with brilliant paintings and carvings stark white, deep red or vibrant blue, but only faint remnants of these now remain.
A guided visit of the site takes about 45 minutes. You'll then have some time at leisure to take photos of the picturesque views.
Then continue to Xel-Ha (pronounced shell-ha). Here, visitors can learn to snorkel and enjoy observing the fish at an arms length or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun! Xel-Ha is 15 minutes north of Tulum, ideally located to combine the day with a visit to the ruins. There are several restaurants in the park giving the option of arranging a group lunch in one of them or guests can be at leisure.
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Tour departs from the Main Pier, Cozumel. You will meet your guide upon arrival to the pier in Playa del Carmen
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Tulum and Xel-Ha
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the park
- Use of snorkel gear
- Soft drinks and beer
- Round-trip transport from Playa del Carmen ferry station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional Activities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Ferry ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent at Xel-Ha is approximately 5 hours
- Child prices are applicable for children under a certain height.
- If a child is 40 inches (1 meter) or shorter, he / she is admitted free of charge.
- If a child is between 40 and 55 inches (1 and 1.4 meters), the child rate will apply.
- All children 55 inches and taller must pay the adult rate
- Note: Ferry tickets from Cozumel to the pier in Playa del Carmen and back are not included. Once you reach the Playa del Carmen ferry station, you will be greeted by a representative to board the van to Tulum
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.