- Kleine groep garandeert persoonlijke service
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
- Allesomvattende bustour
Travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay, stopping at a Llandudno look-out point before continuing to Hout Bay, a quaint village and fishing harbor with magnificent mountain views and beach. Optional: Seal Island boat trip (seasonal, weather permitting) (not included in cost). On through Chapman’s Peak, one of the world’s most breathtaking coastal drives, to Cape Point and the Good Hope Nature Reserve, which has magnificent fynbos vegetation, bird-life, endemic antelope species and zebra, historic lighthouses and shipwrecks. Cape Point is perceived to be the meeting point of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
After lunch at a nearby restaurant (not included), you go on to historic Simon’s Town, a village with charming Victorian architecture, a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful Boulders Beach. Boulders Penguin Colony (included in cost) is home to a growing colony of the vulnerable African Penguin. Wooden walkways allow visitors to view the penguins in their natural habitat and there is also an information center.
Then make your way to visit the well-known Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. The Garden is one of eight National Botanical Gardens covering five of South Africa’s six different biomes. When Kirstenbosch, the most famous of the gardens, was founded in 1913 to preserve the country's unique flora, it was the first botanical garden in the world with this ethos. The garden is world-renowned for the beauty and diversity of the Cape Flora it displays and for the magnificence of its setting against the eastern slopes of Table Mountain.
Recente fotos van deze tour
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
U wordt ongeveer 30-60 minuten vóór deze tijd bij uw hotel opgehaald
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Dramatic Cape Point
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: The drive via Chapman’s Peak is subject to the road being open. Ou Kaapse Weg will be used as an alternative route when necessary.