- Alle noodzakelijke uitrusting inbegrepen
- Gratis ophalen/afzetten bij hotel inbegrepen
- Lunch inbegrepen
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
After pickup from your Cairns accommodation between 8am and 8.30am, travel south along the Bruce Highway. The drive to Behana takes about 30 minutes so there is plenty of time to get to know your fellow travelers.
Arrive at the gorge and soak in the beautiful sights. Receive instruction on abseiling techniques on the safety of flat ground. Your guide will be with you the entire time to make sure everything is entirely safe. You’ll start our adventure near the top of the gorge and abseil into the fresh water. From here, swim, walk over rocky gorges and through the tropical rainforest, leap off rocks into the deep pools below and canyon through Behana Gorge. Don’t worry, anyone of a reasonable fitness level will love this adventure.
Hungry yet? Lunch will be provided and there is time to chill out for a while and enjoy this beautiful area that nature provides. After this, head back to Cairns and you'll be dropped off at your accommodation before 4pm.
The qualified guides have vast experience in canyoning and show the utmost professionalism to ensure you have a safe and fun day. They also like to have a laugh and some fun so expect to make instant friends.
All your safety and adventure equipment is provided on the day, plus transport to and from Behana Gorge, and snacks and lunch. Here's what you should bring: Swimming pants (You’re going to get wet!!!), towel, sun protection, water bottle. Cameras and Go-Pros are more than welcome.
Recente fotos van deze tour
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
Canyon Behana Gorge with Behana Days
- Professional local guide
- All equipment provided
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a AUD$30 per person on-board levy to cover insurance and national park fees.
- Photos are available for purchase for AUD$15 per group
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The listed price does not include a AUD$30 per person on-board levy to cover insurance and national park fees
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 10.
- Adult pricing applies to all participants.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Reasonable level of fitness and some swimming ability is required
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.