- Uitstekende waarde voor uw geld.
- Kleine groep garandeert persoonlijke service
- Inclusief alle toegangsprijzen
- Allesomvattende tour
- Gratis ophalen/afzetten bij hotel inbegrepen
- Alle noodzakelijke uitrusting inbegrepen
- Privétour voor uw groep met gids/chauffeur
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
- Perfecte kennismaking voor nieuwe bezoekers
The Forbidden City is located in the center of Beijing. It served as the home of emperors and their households as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government for almost 500 years. Built in 1406 to 1420, the complex covers 72 hectares. The palace complex exemplifies traditional Chinese palatial architecture, and has influenced cultural and architectural developments in East Asia and elsewhere. The Forbidden City was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987, and is listed by UNESCO as the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world.
You will then visit to hutongs by rickshaw. In Beijing, hutongs are alleys formed by lines of siheyuan, traditional courtyard residences. Many neighborhoods were formed by joining one siheyuan to another to form a hutong, and then joining one hutong to another. The word hutong is also used to refer to such neighborhoods. Since the mid-20th century, the number of Beijing hutongs has dropped dramatically as they are demolished to make way for new roads and buildings. More recently, some hutongs have been designated as protected areas in an attempt to preserve this aspect of Chinese cultural history.
After a one-hour rickshaw ride, you will arrive at a local family, where you will have your family lunch and learn to make dumplings.
After lunch, you will continue your visit to the Temple of Heaven, a 15th century architectural masterpiece and UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Emperors during Ming & Qing Dynasties came here twice a year to offer sacrifices to the Gods. At the beginning of the Lunar New Year the Emperor came to the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests asking the Gods for a bountiful harvest in that year. After the harvests were over the Emperor would return to give thanks.
During the day, the park, where Temple of Heaven located, is a popular place for Beijingers to come and exercise – and you will see all forms and styles of exercise from ballroom dancing, marching, kite flying, Chi Gong through to walking backwards (yes, frequent collisions occur).
After all visits, you will have chance to shop at an honored old-name silk store.
You will end your unforgettable full day experience and be transferred to hotel in the early evening.
Selecteer een maand om de beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
U wordt vóór deze tijd bij uw hotel opgehaald
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Admission ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Als u tussen 3 en 6 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 50 procent gerekend.
Als u binnen 2 dag(en) voor het geplande vertrek annuleert, worden er annuleringskosten op basis van 100 procent gerekend.