Cradle Mountain National Park Day Tour from Launceston
Awaken your senses to the magnificent splendour that is Cradle Mountain - Lake St Clair National Park on this full-day tour from Launceston.
- Directe bevestiging
- Inclusief alle toegangsprijzen
- Informatieve, vriendelijke en professionele gids
Go deep into the pristine Tasmanian forest and experience the solitary wilderness of waterfalls, glacial lakes, rainforest, wildlife and unsurpassed beauty of this World Heritage listed National Park. Discover many walks throughout the rainforest - catch your breath as you first glimpse the craggy outcrop of majestic Cradle Mountain towering above sparkling Dove Lake plateau.
- Travel through green pastures South West of Launceston
- The mountains of the Great Western Tiers guide you towards Cradle Mountain National Park
- Pass quaint and historical towns of Carrick, Hagley and Westbury
- Scenic town of Deloraine - hub between Launceston and Devonport
- Travel further inland passing Australian Blue Gum and pine plantations
- Tour Sheffield - the town of murals
- Traverse through dense forest and mountainous terrain
- Cross the beautiful Cethana Dam made to support hydro scheme
- Look for wombats, potaroos and wallabies in Cradle Mountain National Park
- Stop at Cradle Village Cafe for lunch (own expense)
- Visit the Cradle Mountain Visitor Centre for an appreciation of the Cradle Mountain National Park
- Take a short stroll along the Enchanted Forest Walk viewing pencil pine, lush forest and a spectacular waterfall
- Stand in awe as you take in the powerful and majestic Cradle Mountain reigning over the picturesque Dove Lake
- Take a short walk around Dove Lake taking in the views of Cradle Mountain (weather permitting)
- Visit Waldheim Chalet (the forest home) of Gustav Weindorfers
- Stop at Ashgrove Cheese Farm for some famous Tasmanian cheese
- Learn how cheese is made and sample the numerous varieties of cheese made on the premises.
Recente foto's van deze tour
Selecteer een maand om een beschikbaarheidskalender en vertrekinformatie te bekijken.
Selected Launceston hotels
The Transit Centre
U wordt vóór deze tijd bij uw hotel opgehaald. Neem contact op met de lokale reisorganisator om uw exacte ophaaltijd na te vragen.
Klik op de link hieronder als u de prijs en beschikbaarheid wilt controleren op de reisdatum die uw voorkeur heeft. Onze prijzen worden voortdurend bijgewerkt, zodat we u altijd de laagst mogelijke prijs kunnen bieden.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Full-day touring by coach
- Local guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Enchanted Forest Walk
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recensie door: William W , juni 2015
Tour was Monday 27 April and I was the only tourist on the trip. Headley the driver/guide was excellent, with a wide range of interesting information to impart. The weather was super so the views to the peaks was fabulous. All in all, a great day out.
Recensie door: jeff b , januari 2013
We had a great day. Our driver was very knowledgeable and you wouldn't want to be doing the driving on the winding road into the park. We had plenty of time to stretch the legs at Dove Lake ( which was quite beautiful). The Cheese Shop was a nice break on the way home.